- West Gate – Ehitajate tee 150
- North Gate – Paldiski mnt 145
See arrival instructions here
Opening Hours: September – October
- Ticket office 9 AM – 5 PM
- Zoo 9 AM – 7 PM
- Children’s zoo* 10 AM – 7 PM
- Tropical houses and thick-skinned animals’ houses 10 AM – 6 PM, closed on Mondays
* During the winter season, most of the zoo’s residents are indoors in the West Gate building.
Find the opening hours of other seasons here
- Adult EUR 9* / 8
- Pupil, university student, pensioner EUR 6* / 5
- Family EUR 21* / 20
- Pre-school children free of charge
* Includes a voluntary donation of EUR 1 to protect endangered species in the wild
Summer season ticket prices may be found here
The souvenir shop in the West Gate building is open from 10 AM to 3 PM.
At the beginning of the year, we recommend zoo specialty products: strong-flavored honey from the zoo’s own bees, wall calendar 2020 and handmade chocolate.
Cafés opening hours can be foundhere. The café Mõmmu is located in the building of the West Gate and café Illu near the North Gate and the Polar Bear World.
See locations on the map.