Welcome to the Tallinn Zoological Gardens!
Photo copyright kaupokalda.com
Check out the most exciting collection of the Nordic countries!
Together with the invertebrates the collection includes more than 10,000 specimens of 500 species along with African elephant, Amur tiger, polar bear, black rhinoceros, etc. We boast one of the best collections of mountain goats and sheep in the world as well as an outstanding number of vultures and owls. The zoo combines 89 ha of natural forest and attractive landscapes – make sure to plan enough time.
The Zoo is open every day!
Why visit Tallinn Zoo?
- Varied collection
- A new environmental education centre
- Children’s Zoo of domestic animals and pets
- Day-time as well as night-time guided tours
- Children’s hobby groups and birthday parties
- Theme days, different courses and lectures
- Nature programmes for schools
- Conference and event spaces
- Nature educational exhibitions and film nights
- Cafeterias and picnic spots
- Species-rich landscaping
- Enjoyable forest area and walking trails