Please follow the rules of the zoo so that the visit is pleasant and friendly to both the zoo and the visitor
- The right to enter and stay as a visitor to the zoo is granted by a pass which must be maintained until the end of the visit.
- Children up to the age of 8 are only allowed to visit the zoo with an escort of at least 14 years old.
- Admission entitles the visitor to stay in the area reserved for visitors to the zoo until the end of the officially established day of the visit, subscription access is provided repeatedly during the respective period.
- Visitors to the zoo are allowed to take pictures and videos at no extra charge, as long as they do not leave the area designated for this purpose and do not violate other requirements of the visiting procedure.
Visitors to the zoo are not allowed to:
- touching, disturbing and feeding the animals (except in places where feeding is organized by the zoo);
- bring cats, dogs and other pets, balloons and flying equipment (drones, etc.);
- crossing or climbing protective barriers;
- to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the territory of the zoo;
- smoke on the territory (except in places marked by the zoo for this purpose);
- to remain on the territory after the closure of the zoo (except during the places designated for them during special events organized by the zoo);
- ride a bicycle, scooter, treadmill, balancer, skateboard, roller skates, and other similar means of transport on the territory, except for children up to 115 cm in length under the responsibility and care of parents)
The procedure for visiting is obligatory for all persons staying and/or operating on the territory of the Tallinn Zoo.
Picnic site user reminder
- Every picnic must have a zoo entrance ticket according to the valid pricelist.
- After the closure of the zoo, you can stay in the zoo until a previously agreed and paid time.
- It is not allowed to make a fire or be drunk on the territory of the zoo.
- Smoking is only allowed in places prepared and marked for this purpose.
- At the end of the picnic, the place must be cleaned and the rubbish placed in the bin.
- Buildings, decorations, information, and advertising related to the picnic must be removed from the zoo at the end of the picnic (together with all the means and materials used to secure them) unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- After the picnic, the picnic area, buildings and zoo equipment must be in the same condition as before the event. If the event damages the zoo’s property, the picnic contact person must immediately inform the zoo (telephone: +372 6 943 343 / +372 51 26 965) and ensure that the defects are rectified at his or her own expense, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Picnic cars are not allowed in the zoo.